Location: Madisonville, KY
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: (($20,904.00 – $31,366.40)
Min Salary: $10.05/hour
Max Salary: $15.08/hour
Essential to the Big Brothers Big Sisters brand, the primary function of this position is to provide match support to ensure child safety, positive impacts for youth, constructive and satisfying relationships between children and volunteers, and a strong sense of affiliation with Big Brothers Big Sisters on the part of volunteers.
Performance Measures: The successful incumbent will produce positive outcomes in the following areas: match closure rate, match retention rate, average match length, volunteer rematch rate, and customer satisfaction.
- Continually assess the match relationship focusing on: child safety, match relationship development, positive youth development and volunteer satisfaction. Real and/or potential problems and barriers are identified, addressed and resolved as early as possible. Match support is provided on a frequency according to Big Brothers Big Sisters standards, at a minimum.
- Assess and provide for individual training needs, information and support needs for each match participant to assure a positive youth development experience for the child, and successful and satisfying experience for the volunteer.
- Ensure high-level expertise in applying child safety and risk management knowledge, policies and procedures throughout all aspects of job function.
- Develop strategic interventions to identify and strengthen match relationships that require extra support to continue to grow.
- Develop, promote and implement individual and group match activities to support ongoing volunteer involvement with the child and agency affiliation through individualized recognition, annual events, and reengagement strategies.
- Effectively utilize AIM reports to assess match impact on youth development.
- Conduct exit interview by phone with all parties at match closure. Assess reasons for match closure and re-match potential. When match terminates pre-maturely or unexpectedly refer exit interview to supervisor for third party assessment.
- Share with development and/or marketing staff potential partnership relationships as discovered through volunteers’ and parents’ employers and affiliations.
- Identify and promote re-engagement of volunteers as Bigs, board members, and donors in other volunteer capacities.
- Consult with other service delivery staff and/or supervisor as appropriate.
- To ensure quality services and measurable outcomes, maintain accurate and timely records for each match according to standards and utilize technology to report, synthesize and analyze data.
- Other duties as assigned.
Please send resume to email@example.com