Location: Green Bay, WI
Hours: 0.5 FTE, Salaried, Exempt
Shift/Work Days: Weekdays; position may require occasional evenings and weekends
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northeastern Wisconsin is looking for a professional, organized and creative individual to help execute communications and marketing strategies to strengthen the position of the organization and attract more volunteers and donors.
Education: Minimum of an Associate’s Degree in communications or a related field, or equivalent course work.
Experience: Evolving digital media communications and print publications. Microsoft Office products required. Adobe Creative Cloud desirable. WordPress desirable. Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
Requirements for position
- Experience in developing, from concept to completion, print and digital communications that speak to targeted audiences.
- Exceptional written, oral and interpersonal skills. Ability to work collaboratively and across teams.
- Experience with office procedures. A familiarity with Microsoft Office products and intermediate knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud products is desirable. A keen accuracy in spelling and grammar is a must.
- Excellent phone and customer service skills and attention to detail.
- Access to reliable transportation on a regular basis with proof of insurance and regular driver’s license.
- Applicants must pass a background check to be considered for employment.
- Collaborate as a member of the marketing and communications team in advancing overall marketing and communications for the organization.
- Assist with the creation and production of marketing and communications deliverables.
- Assist with the development of a messaging guide.
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing campaigns to build stronger engagement.
- Work with the Marketing and Communications Director on content creation for the website, social media platforms and newsletters. Help identify opportunities for stronger engagement.
- Build and manage the organization’s new e-newsletter(s).
- Work with all departments to support events (e.g. fundraising events, program convenings, etc.) with marketing and communications strategies.
- Work with the Marketing and Communications Director to develop community engagement opportunities.
- Perform general and administrative support as assigned by the Marketing and Communications Director.
- Represent the marketing and communications team on internal and external committees as assigned.
- Assist the Marketing and Communications Director in achieving overall goals of the organization.
- Recommend policy and procedure changes as appropriate to the Marketing and Communications Director.
Please send resume and cover letter to:
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northeastern Wisconsin
Attn: Marketing and Communications Director
1345 West Mason Street
Green Bay, WI 54303
Or via email to Joy Wick: firstname.lastname@example.org