Location: Green Bay, WI
Hours: 0.5 FTE, Salaried, Exempt
Shift/Work Days: Position requires occasional evenings and weekends
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northeastern Wisconsin is looking for a professional, organized, and dynamic individual to oversee its signature fundraising events: Bowl for Kids’ Sake, Golf for Kids’ Sake, and Taste of the Town/Chef Showdown.
Requirements for position
- Experience in event planning, coordination and execution; contacting organizations for auction/raffle items, working with venues to plan events, etc.
- Experience in office procedures with a demonstrated ability utilizing digital technology; CMS database; Microsoft Office products; accuracy in spelling and grammar.
- Excellent phone and customer service skills and attention to detail.
- Access to reliable transportation on a regular basis with proof of insurance and regular driver’s license.
- Pass a background check.
- Coordination and support of special events as assigned by the Marketing and Communications Director
- Oversees all aspects of special event preparation including and not limited to: securing volunteers as needed; working with on-site contact; coordinating the production of and/or creating and distributing event materials; tracking responses; creating event timelines and agendas; coordinating event logistics including food and drink, and ancillary materials; creating work and seating assignments as needed; securing auction and raffle items
- Participates on event subcommittees assisting in the coordination and development of various projects
- Develops and oversees event budgets
- Maintains donor records
- Responsible to perform general and administrative support responsibilities as assigned by the Marketing and Communications Director
- Assist the Marketing and Communications Director in overall programs and goals of the Agency
- Recommend policy and procedure changes as appropriate to the Marketing and Communications Director
- Assists with special projects and other duties as assigned
Please send resume and cover letter to:
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northeastern Wisconsin
Attn: Marketing and Communications Director
1345 West Mason Street
Green Bay, WI 54303
Or via email to Joy Wick: email@example.com