Reports to: Board of Directors President
Location: Manitowoc, WI
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Start date: August/September, 2017
Hours: FT, exempt
Wages: To be discussed during interview and screening process; based on education and experience
The Executive Director is responsible for the agency’s overall performance in Big Brothers Big Sisters youth mentoring, including quality and quantity, as well as ensuring that the necessary funds to enable programming are secured.
Minimum Bachelor’s degree, strategic thinking/proactive, solution based, customer service competencies, interpersonal skills/constructive leadership, strong oral and written communication skills, ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team, organized and fiscally accountable, professional and respectful of diversity/inclusion, etc.
- Fund development collaboration with staff and board in various fundraising efforts
- Community spokesperson/representative to peer agencies, external partners, and community at large
- Financial management with assistance of Treasurer and board at large
- Board development in collaboration with Exec and Policy committees
- Program quality/quantity in collaboration with Program Director
- Other tasks as assigned
Apply by July 21, 2017 by sending a resume and cover letter to Michelle Linville at email@example.com