Big Brothers Big Sisters of America is recruiting for a Manager, Program Design to support our Foundation Grants department. This position is working for the National Office located in Tampa, FL. Strong preference for candidates with project management and teaching experience. Candidates with case management, program development, training, technical assistance, and grant management experience are strongly urged to apply. This role requires a high level of professionalism, communication skill, enthusiasm, and adaptability.
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree with at least 4 years of professional experience in youth development or education.
Develop and implement grant project programming, aligned with deliverables, in collaboration with foundation and corporate partners. Propose grant project and pilot programming and enhancements based on foundation and corporate grant funding focus and strategies. Design program enhancements and build the capacity of the BBBS network to better serve all youth, families, communities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement grant project programming, aligned with deliverables, in collaboration with foundation and corporate partners. Propose grant project and pilot programming and enhancements based on foundation and corporate grant funding focus and strategies.
- Develop, plan, propose and implement pilot and grant project program enhancements that will enable affiliate staff and mentors (“Bigs”) to better understand the difficulties facing all youth, so that they may better support these children.
- Collaborate with Director of Training and Affiliate Support Staff to create a comprehensive training program for initiatives.
- Serve as primary training and technical assistance resource, both onsite and remote, for affiliates in the pilot (grant project initiative), as well as providing guidance and advice to other affiliates in the Network that wish to enhance their services.
- Manage program implementation and ensure that BBBSA meets grant deliverables.
- Collaborate with Grantee Management to on-board new affiliates, steward affiliate relationships, and provide program support.
- Forge partnerships with other organizations in order to meet program goals.
- Work with external experts and manage contractors to bring relevant expertise to program design and implementation.
- Work with internal staff and external researchers to develop a program evaluation strategy that captures data to help BBBSA determine both the effectiveness and feasibility of the program enhancements.
- Collaborate with other BBBSA departments to develop and refine plans for nationwide ramp up, and support the program enhancements after the pilot period in order to bring pilot programs to scale, including creating budgets, timelines, resources and work plans.
- Provide content expertise for grant proposals and reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
Americans with Disabilities Act
Employee must be able to perform all essential job functions, with or without reasonable accommodation.
The above statements reflect the general duties, responsibilities and competencies considered necessary to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the job and should not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements of the position. BBBSA may change the specific job duties with or without prior notice based on the needs of the organization.
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification, it is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
Interested applicants should use click HERE to apply.