Location: Los Alamos, NM
Contact Email: Patricia.Edge@bbbsmountainregion.org
Salary: DOE. Increases based on annual assessment. Benefits.
Posting Deadline: Position open until filled.
- Plus 3 to 5 years of successful volunteer recruitment, sales, customer service or directly related experience
- Spanish speaking preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word and Outlook
- Working knowledge of standard office equipment
- Willing and able to use personal vehicle for local travel on agency business
- Valid NM driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university preferred
The Regional Director serves as the primary representative for Los Alamos and Rio Arriba Counties and surrounding communities for Big Brothers Big Sisters Mountain Region. Responsibilities include: a) assisting in the recruitment and development of a regional Board; b) implementing local fund development, partnership and marketing efforts; c) recruiting volunteers and youth throughout the year; d) working in partnership with the Program Specialist to ensure the delivery of high quality mentoring services.
Email resume to Patricia.Edge@bbbsmountainregion.org