Big Brothers Big Sisters of America is recruiting for a Support Analyst to support our Information Technology Department. This position is working for the National Office located in Tampa, FL.
The Support Analyst provides expertise to the organization for strategic data-related solutions and application support for BBBS information services and software by answering questions, troubleshooting, resolving, documenting, and reporting end-user issues to ensure high customer satisfaction with minimal impact to productivity.
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree with at least 5 years of relevant IT experience. Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate IT knowledge specifically with software applications, customer service skills, and previous experience with diagnosing, troubleshooting, and resolving application functionality issues.
Below is a list of some the essential duties of the role, but it is not a comprehensive list of all duties or expectations for this role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Use independent judgement to analyze, investigate, diagnose, and resolve application functionality issues. Independent judgement is required to analyze and troubleshoot issues.
- Responsible for monitoring and providing support for BBBS information services and software, including but not limited to the following applications: Agency Information Management (AIM), Account Management System (AMS), Salesforce, Facebook Workplace, and The Learning Exchange.
- Defines application problem and develops and validates results to correct any identified issues.
- Provides thorough training to end users on BBBS information services and software.
- Advises business users in the effective use of applications and information technology. Assist in the development of training scripts.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Applies understanding and knowledge of products and services to assist users on routine matters.
- Timely and effective management of service desk tickets and walk-up requests for support. Proactively escalate issues as needed.
- Ensures prompt and accurate incident resolution by performing remote and on-site troubleshooting as part of the technical support team.
- Other duties as assigned.
Equal Employment Opportunity
BBBSA provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Americans with Disabilities Act
Employee must be able to perform all essential job functions, with or without reasonable accommodation.
The above statements reflect the general duties, responsibilities and competencies considered necessary to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the job and should not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements of the position. BBBSA may change the specific job duties with or without prior notice based on the needs of the organization.
Big Brothers Big Sisters of America is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.
No staffing agencies/recruiter submission or inquiries will be reviewed/accepted.
Interested applicants should click here to apply.