We need an Executive Director. Are you interested in living in paradise, working with great people, while having a good work-life balance and making a difference in your community?
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Helena and Great Falls (MT), Inc. has a vacancy for an executive director. We are looking for a leader to help with our staff of five and work with our Board of Directors and Community Councils. BBBS is the premier one-to-one mentoring organization matching caring adults with children. Great Falls has been in operation for 40 years, Helena for over 50 years.
Reporting directly to the Board of Directors, responsibilities include:
- Build and maintain a mission-driven organizational culture.
- Facilitate a strong mix of talents, expertise and resources within the communities to meet current and emerging organization needs.
- Guide agency staff in implementing policies, strategic plans, and programs of Community Councils.
- Implement effective fundraising plans and sound fiscal management.
- Create community partnerships to enhance services for volunteers and children.
- Ensure agency marketing plans support growth.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- 5 years of experience in a non-profit or corporate environment, to include a minimum of 3 years of experience as a leader.
- Demonstrated ability:
- Support and guide the Board of Directors.
- Develop and lead a diverse staff.
- Ability to raise funds.
Competitive salary of $50K – $85K plus benefits.
Click here to apply for this position.