Role: Bilingual Enrollment & Matching Specialist (2 Openings)
Agency: Big Brothers Big Sisters of Tampa Bay
Location: Tampa, FL
Send resumes to: Careers@bbbstampabay.org
Essential to the Big Brothers Big Sisters brand, the primary functions of this position are to ensure that volunteers and children are appropriately enrolled and matched while executing a high degree of independent judgment when utilizing Big Brothers Big Sisters standards and practices and to provide match support to ensure child safety, positive impacts for youth, constructive and satisfying relationships between children and volunteers, and a strong sense of affiliation with Big Brothers Big Sisters on the part of volunteers.. A high-level customer service, focusing on volunteer options and child safety, is to be demonstrated throughout the volunteer and child enrollment and matching process. The successful incumbent will produce positive outcomes in the following areas: volunteer yield and processing time; youth yield; youth/parent processing time, match closure rate, match retention rate, average match length, volunteer rematch rate, and customer satisfaction.
Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Social Services, Human Services, or related field. Candidate must be Fluent Bilingual English/Spanish Speaking. Also, the candidate must fluently read and write in Spanish. Assessment and relationship development experience with child and adult populations; understanding of child development and family dynamics; intake or interview experience preferred. Proficiency in Microsoft OFFICE; including Word, Outlook, and Excel. Must have reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and meet state required automobile insurance minimums.
BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS OF TAMPA BAY IS PROUD TO OFFER MANY BENEFITS INCLUDING:
- No medical benefit waiting period – new hires are eligible for medical benefits on 1st day of employment
- 80% Employer paid based medical plan with option for buy-up plans
- 65% Employer paid based dental plan
- 100% Employer-paid Life Insurance
- Competitive 100% Employer-paid Short-Term Disability and Basic Life/ADD
- Open Access Plus Medical Plans
- HSA (Health Savings Account) – High Deductible Plan
- Domestic Partner and stepchild coverage for all insurance plans
- 401(K) Retirement Plan options with up to 4% match
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) Plan with Flexible Holidays!
- Mileage reimbursement program
- Employer paid one-hour of community/volunteer service per week
- Voluntary Benefit Programs including Vision, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance (spouse and or dependent children), Accident, Cancer, and Critical Illness
- EAP – Employee Assistance Program
*All benefit plans are subject to change with annual open enrollment!