Position Title: Marketing and Communications Intern
Overtime Status: Non-Exempt
Location: Tampa, FL
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Number of People to Supervise: 0
The Marketing and Communications intern will assist the Marketing and Communications department on various campaigns, projects, and special requests. The intern will also help with the creation of creative and innovative marketing collateral in collaboration with the Marketing Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with the development of marketing and communications initiatives and campaigns.
- Works with the marketing and communications department on branding initiatives including the creation of marketing assets and archiving marketing collateral.
- Develop innovative graphic design and branding marketing collateral for national and local campaigns.
- Scope and create templates for toolkits that include print and digital assets, including but not limited to brochures, reports, digital content and social media postings.
- Collaborate with Marketing team to support website design and content marketing (BBBS Connect, Network News, social media postings, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Related Work Experience
Education Level: Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Advertising, or Marketing.
Years of Related Work Experience: Previous internship in marketing or communications preferred.
Skills and Knowledge:
|Intermediate MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
|Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign.
|Familiarity with content management systems or other web publishing technologies, including WordPress, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
Equal Employment Opportunity
BBBSA provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Americans with Disabilities Act
Employee must be able to perform all essential job functions, with or without reasonable accommodation.
The above statements reflect the general duties, responsibilities and competencies considered necessary to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the job and should not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements of the position. BBBSA may change the specific job duties with or without prior notice based on the needs of the organization.
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification, it is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
Interested applicants should click here to apply.