JOIN A FORWARD-THINKING ORGANIZATION THAT IS PROVEN TO MAKE POSITIVE IMPACT ON CHILDREN’S LIVES. Big Brothers Big Sisters Mountain Region (BBBSMR) is looking for a community focused, creative Outreach Coordinator/ Program Specialist to join our innovative and collaborative team. BBBSMR provides one-to-one mentoring services to children facing adversity that empower them to reach their fullest potential.
An excellent candidate for this position will:
• Plan and organize events for volunteers and matches.
• Plan and develop strategies and innovative recruitment ideas to meet monthly, quarterly, and annual volunteer recruiting goals.
• Work closely with school districts to keep and grow school-based programs; this includes obtaining and keeping MOUs within individual schools.
• Be able to quickly build relationships with children, parents, and volunteers and successfully establish, monitor, and meet goals for contacts, match relationship length and customer satisfaction.
BBBSMR offer employees:
• Paid Holidays
• Four weeks of Paid Time Off (PTO) per calendar year
• Retirement Plan (403B) with employer match
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Life & ADD Insurance
This is a part time position.
Salary range: Begins at base of $17,784 for FTE .50; DOE + Excellent Benefits. Salaries are negotiable based on education and experience.
Previous and relevant experience and/or education required.
To fill out an application, please visit us at https://www.bbbsmountainregion.org/current-openings/