BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS OF CENTRAL TEXAS – PRESIDENT SEARCH
CELEBRATING THE PAST. PLANNING FOR THE FUTURE.
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Texas is celebrating 50 years of service to the community this year. The organization has a proud record of service and impact, and much to celebrate.
As we reflect on our rich history and legacy, we are also making plans for the future, and considering how best to grow to meet the needs of a diverse, dynamic, and rapidly expanding population.
To that end, we are now accepting applications for a newly created executive level position with Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Texas: the role of President.
BBBS’ President will collaborate with the CEO, the Board of Directors, and other key constituents and stakeholders to create a vision for BBBS and to lead the organization through its next phase of growth. They will also ensure that BBBS’ fiscal, fundraising and development, marketing and communications, human resources, and operations strategies are effectively implemented across the organization.
Key Priorities and Responsibilities:
- Executive Leadership and Strategy
- Community Engagement and Development
- Operations and Financial Oversight
Top Competencies and Attributes
- Effective communicator
- Strategic thinker and leader
- Relationship builder
- Inclusive and culturally responsive mindset and approach
Important Experiences and Strengths
- Leading the development and execution of a vision
- Leading an organization through significant growth and transition
- Leading fundraising and revenue generation in nonprofit community
- Leading and developing partnerships with aligned public, private and community organizations
The ideal candidate will have a background in nonprofit leadership, excellent oral and written communication skills, significant success with fundraising and revenue generation, a strong understanding of financial management, and is culturally competent.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, AND TO APPLY: Please submit a letter of interest, resume, and up to 5 references to BBBS@MissionCapital.org. In the subject line, please include “BBBS President Search”
FIND A COPY OF THE FULL JOB PROFILE HERE: https://missioncapital.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/2021-BBBS-Candidate-Profile-Document.pdf